![]() |
Kaianna has continued to have lots of visitors! Anne, Karen, Gina & Miranda, Alessandra & Liana, Lauren, and Dick all came by to meet her. Also, Grandma Gloria & Grandpa Raul, Uncle Ruben & Aunt Beverly, Maria, Cousin Jessica, Uncle Santos & Cousin Vincent all came to visit over Father's Day weekend.
Kaianna had her very first bath and took her very first trip to the Santa Barbara Harbor after Daddy came in from diving!![]()
![]()

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
I love all the pictures. Keep them coming! Can't wait for you to post the beach pictures... Jordan had a blast with Kai at the beach last week. I hope we can do that again this week. ~ love you The Harvey Family
Uncle Jesse and I love you and can't wait to meet you! Tell your Mama to keep the pictures coming, that way we feel like we are watching grow up.
Love you,
Rebecca
Uncle Jesse and I love you and can't wait to meet you! Tell your Mama to keep the pictures coming, that way we feel like we are watching YOU grow up.
Zertuches,
You have a beautiful daughter. We look forward to meeting her soon. The pictures are great, she is a very busy girl.
W/ love,
Carter and Susan
so beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see Kaianna soon!
Sara
Post a Comment