Please click the following link for a slideshow of Kaianna at three months old! Don't forget to turn on the sound!
With Love, Ruben & Dana
http://beyond-images.com/slideshows/Kaianna
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Precious, precious, precious. What a great way to start my day--by viewing pure beauty. Love that baby girl!!!!!--and you guys too!!
Beautiful slideshow for a beautiful baby girl! It came out so great. So glad that you did it. It perfectly captures what a sweet and loving family you are and how darling your precious baby girl is.
This is such a beautiful way to document her three months....I just love it. Thank you for sharing that with us. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again and to hold your little princess.
You are loved
Love,
Rebecca and Jesse
The slideshow is precious!
It is so touching.
I laughed and cried.
We are so happy to have your family
as neighbors and to have Kaianna and Lucas be forever friends.
Love,
Lita
That was the most precious thing I have ever seen. Laurie just told me about it and of course I cried. It's so obvious that you two are meant to be Kaianna's parents. How special you all are!
Love, Karen
Post a Comment