I LOVE your pictures and baby Kaianna is adorable!! I would love to come by and meet her (and hold her)whenever you say is a good time. Dana, you look awesome!! Love, Anne
What a beautiful baby girl! Brings back so many memories for us. We'd love to share them with you whenever you're up for a visit. Megan has been anxious to come hold Kaianna. Love, Lu and Bob and Megan
What a beautiful little girl! Brings back so many memories for us that we'd love to share with you. Let us know when you are ready for a visit. (Megan has been pestering Amy)Love Bob Lu and Megan
5 comments:
LOVE the new pics and keep em' coming! Some bunny loves their DADDY - I can tell!!! We want to come up on June 23rd if it works for you guys. xoxooxo
Hi Dana and Ruben:
I LOVE your pictures and baby Kaianna is adorable!! I would love to come by and meet her (and hold her)whenever you say is a good time. Dana, you look awesome!! Love, Anne
What a beautiful baby girl! Brings back so many memories for us. We'd love to share them with you whenever you're up for a visit. Megan has been anxious to come hold Kaianna. Love, Lu and Bob and Megan
What a beautiful little girl! Brings back so many memories for us that we'd love to share with you. Let us know when you are ready for a visit. (Megan has been pestering Amy)Love Bob Lu and Megan
Dana and Ruben, she is absolutely beautiful! I will be in SB June 23-29th. I would love to see you all.
Love,
Chelsea & Brady
Post a Comment